10,000 Small Businesses Fellows
Important Application Information
- Recruiting for spring semester 2022
- Applications are open Nov. 1-19, 2021
- Get matched with a local small business graduate of the prestigious Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program for paid work experience this Spring
The Workforce Reimagined
Small businesses have long expressed the need for workers with the fundamental skills to fuel growth, but often find difficulties building the workforce pipelines to recruit those workers.
At the same time, many college students express a lack of accessibility to real-world experience to navigate professional careers, even as they finish their academic experiences.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Fellows is about bringing together these students and small businesses to solve educational and workforce needs.
As an extension of the existing 10,000 Small Businesses program — which provides educational and capital support to small business owners — this new focus on workforce needs ensures durable growth into the future.
- Paid fellowship
- Real-world experience
- Receive $20/hour for 20 hours per week over 12 weeks
- Get out of the classroom and into a growing business where you will build your skillset alongside leaders
- Discover career possibilities from industry leaders and the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses community