Right Skills Now CNC Operations Program - Multi-Employer*
The Right Skills Now CNC Operations - Multi-Employer* program evolved from a collaboration among MAGNET, Tri-C and local companies to meet the demand for skilled CNC operators. The program combines 180 hours of training with 320 hours of paid internship to prepare individuals for a career in the manufacturing industry. Training is delivered Monday through Thursday, 9am - 4pm for 8 weeks. Students scoring 70% or better with perfect attendance in training will be offered an 8-week paid internship at a local company. Upon successful completion of the program you may be offered an interview for positions available at the companies.
* Kennametal, Jergens, Universal Machine Products, GEM Tool and SSP Fittings
- Day program- 8 weeks of training; opportunity to earn an 8-week paid internship at a local company
- Right Skills Now is an acceleration of the NAM- Endorsed Manufacturing Skills Certification Systems
- Opportunity to earn a national certification by National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Skills validation by achieving a Silver NCRC Level 4 in Workeys: Applied math, Locating Information & Reading Information
- Ability to attend all program sessions
- Agree to background check/drug test
- Receive 500 hours of training and internship experience.
- Opportunity to earn NIMS Level 1 CNC Operator certification.
- Obtain manufacturing skills which prepare you for a job in the manufacturing industry earning approximately $14 – $16 per hour.
- Earned internship can be applied toward tuition costs.
- Upon successful completion of the program you may be offered an interview for positions available at the companies.
- Cost: $4,295
- Tuition includes job placement services
- Tuition assistance may be available to those who qualify through Ohio Means Jobs
- Next Class: Multi-employer students can attend the Swaglelok sessions if there are any open seats.