Community Health Worker Forum
Coordinated by the Health Industry Solutions department of Corporate College®, a division of Cuyahoga Community College.
Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018 | 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Cuyahoga Community College
Manufacturing Technology Center
2415 Woodland Ave., Cleveland
Due to high demand, registration in now full. Please call 216-987-2925 if you wish to be placed on a wait list.
Purpose of Forum
- Increase awareness of the field and scope, depth and breadth of a community health worker.
- Help organizations understand how they may benefit from employing/engaging community health workers.
- Explore methods for demonstrating return on investment for community health worker services.
- Increase awareness of (and enrollment in) Tri-C’s Community Health Worker program.
- Identify sites, projects, events and activities for Tri-C’s Community Health Worker studentslooking to complete field service hours.
Forum is ideal for professionals and organizations with interest in or roles as:
- Community health workers
- Digital literacy professionals
- Health liaisons
- Lay navigators
- Outreach workers
- Public health professionals
- Community resource organizations
- Health care organizations
- Managed care organizations