Level Up - Better skills. Better job. Better life.
Are you ready to level up? Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) and Cleveland State University (CSU) are teaming up to provide the funding and support you need to take you to the next level.
Eligible Level Up Students are from the high school graduating class of 2019, 2020, 2021, or 2022 from the following school districts:
- Cleveland Metropolitan
- Cleveland/University Heights
- Garfield Heights
- Maple Heights
- Shaker Heights
- East Cleveland (Shaw)
- Warrensville Heights
By attending Tri-C or CSU you’ll be on the path to better skills, a better job and a better life. We have solutions and resources to help with tuition, food, transportation, books and technology. In addition, we have student support services to help you get started, gain valuable work experience and earn your certificate or degree!
You may be eligible for some or all of these services and programs:
- Financial aid and scholarships
- Tuition assistance to cover or reduce the cost of attendance
- A laptop at low/no charge
- Jobs First – an earn-and-learn program that lets you start working while you take college classes and includes career coaching, interview prep, job and internship search assistance, and more
Get started today!
Learn more at our virtual information session on April 26 at 6 p.m., then fill out the Level Up intake form to get connected with available resources.
Students who are a part of Tri-C’s Level Up program may be eligible to receive a laptop. With generous support from the Cuyahoga Community College Foundation, Tri-C will provide new Dell Inspiron laptops for students in the Level Up campaign, who are not receiving laptops from other Tri-C programs. Students must complete the intake form (above) to be considered for this program.
What You Get
The new Dell Inspiron laptops include:
- Intel i5 Processor
- Windows 10 Home
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Solid State Hard Drive
- 14" HD Display
- 802.11ac WiFi
Student Laptop Program Eligibility
Laptops will be available to students who have not received a laptop in another Tri-C program and are:
- Enrolled at least half-time (six credits) in an academic program or
- Enrolled in a workforce certificate program; and
- Able to pick up their laptop at a Tri-C campus (shipping not available)