What is the Stomp Card?
- The official college ID for Cuyahoga Community College
- A stored value card for purchases at Tri-C
- A discount card at accepted Tri-C locations and off campus partners.
- Check out our Off Campus Discount Partners to learn more!
What do I need to get a Stomp Card?
- Ensure you are an actively enrolled student, community member, or employed staff member.
- Verify your personal information in my Tri-C space.
- Want to add a preferred first name? Visit This is Me for more information.
- Once personal information is verified, visit a campus Enrollment Center.
- You may submit a photo online for approval through the Online Campus Card Office prior to visiting, or have a photo taken at a location.
- There is no cost to receive your first Stomp Card.
- There is a $10 - $15 fee to replace a Stomp Card, or a card that was lost or stolen.
- More questions? Vist the Frequently Asked Questions page, or contact an Enrollment Center at 216-987-6000, option 3.
Manage your Stomp Card
Visit the Online Campus Card Office or download the Tri-C Mobile app to:
- Deposit funds to the Tri-C Cash account
- View transactions
- Check current account balances
- Report your card lost or stolen
- Photo Upload