Prerequisites: For applications received after January 1, 2018
- ENG 1010 or higher
- MATH 1240 or higher
- BIO 1100 or CHEM 1010
- VT 1120 (or have completed both VT 1100 and VT 1200 with a "C" or higher)
- Observation Form - while observation hours are strongly encouraged, they are being waived at this time due to COVID.
- GPA 2.75 in pre-requisite courses. 2.25 in general college work.
Program Admissions Requirements:
Health Careers Application may be submitted to the Health Careers Enrollment Center after meeting the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Complete ENG-1010 or higher with a “C” or higher
- Complete MATH-1240 or higher with a “C” or higher
- Complete BIO-1100 or CHEM-1010 with a “C” or higher
- Complete VT 1120 with a "C" or higher.
- 2.75 GPA required for pre-requisites: GPA 2.25 overall college work.
- Written verification of 10 hours of recent (within one year prior to application) observation/shadowing or employment in a veterinary facility.
- Complete criminal background check (per instructions to be given at Veterinary Technology Program Orientation)