The following are some links to Nuclear Medicine sites that may be helpful:
- JRCNMT Accrediting Agency: www.jrcnmt.org
- NMTCB Certification Exam Board: www.nmtcb.org
- ARRT Registry Exam Board: www.arrt.org
- Society of Nuclear Medicine Molecular Imaging: www.snmmi.org
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology: www.asnc.org
- University of Chicago
The Department of Radiation and Cellular Biology
Includes some information for patients (what to expect) and some interesting information on advanced Radiotherapy techniques, eg. Prostate seed
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
HUGE collection of multimodality teaching files, including PET, Women's Imaging, Nuclear Medicine and SPECT, Neuro Image, Musculoskeletal, Interventional, Body Image, and Pediatric Teaching Files. Well worth a look.
- Academy for Molecular Imaging
The Academy of Molecular Imaging is a progressive organization that builds the school of thought, scientific paradigms and clinical practices of Molecular Imaging to advance the growing field of Molecular Medicine.