Centers of Excellence
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) Centers of Excellence are designed to meet the educational, cultural and economic needs of our communities by providing the most innovative programming available. Tri-C’s six Centers of Excellence cover a wide range of disciplines and potential career paths.
The College’s six Centers of Excellence include:
The Centers offer high-quality, industry-relevant courses to provide the comprehensive, handson training students need to gain a competitive edge in today’s job market.
Of course, Tri-C remains affordable when compared to other colleges and universities – in fact Tri-C continues to offer the second-lowest tuition rate in the state of Ohio. In addition, more than 100 scholarship options are available for those who need financial assistance to pursue their educational goals.
To be considered one of Tri-C’s Centers of Excellence, a program must meet the following criteria:
- Addresses a key area in which future job growth is expected
- Is a key supplier of skilled workers for local employers
- Enrolls a large number of students year after year
- Demonstrates high success rates
- Offers innovative educational programs
- Has broad impact on the region
- Uses state-of-the-art facilities
- Receives national recognition in its field