Tri-C Offers ‘Super Saturday’ Enrollment Events
Schedule a visit at one of five College sites to register for spring classes
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) will host a pair of Super Saturday enrollment events at five sites in January to help students register for spring classes and apply for financial aid.
The Super Saturday events will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Jan. 16 and Jan. 30. The sessions offer opportunities to meet with academic counselors and visit enrollment and financial aid offices to solidify a class schedule for spring semester.
Participating locations include:
- Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick
- Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills
- Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland
- Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma
- Westshore Campus, 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake
For more information, or to register, visit tri-c.edu/supersaturday or call 216-987-6000. Spring classes begin Jan. 19, with additional academic sessions starting Feb. 1 (14 weeks) and March 15 (second eight weeks).
Can't make it to a Super Saturday event? Take advantage of Tri-C's virtual services to enroll or get answers to your questions. Visit tri-c.edu/livechat to start a conversation.
January 04, 2021
John Horton, 216-987-4281 firstname.lastname@example.org