Tri-C Hosts ‘Triceratops Tuesday’ Enrollment Event
Visit one of five College sites Oct. 13 to register for fall classes
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) will extend hours during a special enrollment event Oct. 13 to help students register for an upcoming eight-week session of fall classes.
Triceratops Tuesday will take place from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. that day at five College sites. The sessions offer opportunities to meet with academic counselors and visit enrollment and financial aid offices to solidify a class schedule. Campus bookstores also will be open.
Fall semester’s second eight-week session begins Oct. 19.
Participating locations for Triceratops Tuesday include:
- Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick
- Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills
- Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland
- Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma
- Westshore Campus, 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake
Visit tri-c.edu/triceratopstuesday or call 216-987-6000 for more information.
Can’t make it to campus? Take advantage of Tri-C’s virtual services to enroll or get answers to your questions. Visit tri-c.edu/livechat to start a conversation.
September 17, 2020
John Horton, 216-987-4281 email@example.com