Tri-C Hosting ‘Super Saturday’ Enrollment Events
Schedule a visit at one of five College sites to register for fall classes
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) will host a series of Super Saturday enrollment events at five sites this summer to help students register for classes and apply for financial aid.
The Super Saturday events will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on three dates — July 25, Aug. 22 and Aug. 29. The sessions offer opportunities to meet with academic counselors and visit enrollment and financial aid offices to solidify a class schedule for fall semester.
Participating locations include:
- Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick
- Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills
- Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland
- Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma
- Westshore Campus, 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake
For more information, or to register, visit tri-c.edu/supersaturday or call 216-987-6000. Fall classes begin Aug. 24.
Can’t make it to a Super Saturday event? Then connect with the College via Live Chat and take advantage of Tri-C’s virtual services to enroll or get questions answered. Visit tri-c.edu/livechat to start a conversation.
July 09, 2020
John Horton, 216-987-4281 email@example.com