Tri-C Hosting ‘Super Saturday’ Enrollment Event on Jan. 30
Schedule a visit at one of five College sites to register for spring classes
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) will host a Super Saturday enrollment event at five sites Jan. 30 to help students register for spring classes and apply for financial aid.
The event will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The session offers an opportunity to meet with academic counselors and visit enrollment and financial aid offices to solidify a class schedule for spring semester.
Participating locations include:
- Brunswick University Center, 3605 Center Road in Brunswick
- Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond Road in Highland Hills
- Metropolitan Campus, 2900 Community College Ave. in Cleveland
- Western Campus, 11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma
- Westshore Campus, 31001 Clemens Road in Westlake
For more information, or to register, visit tri-c.edu/supersaturday or call 216-987-6000. The College’s 14-week spring class session begins Feb. 1. An additional eight-week session starts March 15.
Can’t make it to the Super Saturday event? Take advantage of Tri-C’s virtual services to enroll or get answers to your questions. Visit tri-c.edu/livechat to start a conversation.
January 20, 2021
John Horton, 216-987-4281 email@example.com