Tri-C Hospitality Students and Alumni Host Masquerade Party for Student Scholarships
Oct. 19 event will feature current students and 10 local chefs and bartenders
The Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) Hospitality Management Center of Excellence will host a masquerade party to benefit student scholarships. Students are partnering with Hospitality Center of Excellence alumni, who are curating a full menu of specialty foods and drinks.
The party takes place Thursday, Oct. 19, from 6 ̶ 9 p.m. at the Hospitality Management Center at Public Square (180 Euclid Ave., Cleveland).
Tickets are $30 at the door, which includes parking at the JACK Cleveland Casino garage. RSVP to Ky-Wai Wong. All sales will benefit Hospitality Management scholarships.
This event is part of the curriculum for students in the Event Planning Workshop.
The following Tri-C Hospitality alumni will provide food and drinks:
- Magdalis Galarza, Creative Feasts
- Uliesa Young, IttyBittyBites Culinary Services
- Judi Williams, Q&A Desserts
- Danita Marshall, Independent
- Alicia Simmons, Tavola
- Dan Bryan, Old River Tap and Social
- Ramat Wiley, Adun Spice Co.
- Lloyd Foust, Gingham Market
- Peggy Cruz, Cha’firo Restaurant
October 13, 2023
MEDIA CONTACT: Anthony Moujaes, 216-987-3068 or email@example.com