Tri-C Hospitality Alumni Curating Food, Drinks for Student Scholarships
Boogie Nights on Oct. 27 features eight local chefs and bartenders
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) Hospitality Management Center of Excellence alumni will curate specialty food and drinks for students, staff, faculty and community members during an upcoming scholarship benefit.
Boogie Nights: A Tri-C Hospitality Alumni-Sponsored Event takes place Thursday, Oct. 27, 6-9 p.m. at the Hospitality Management Center at Public Square (180 Euclid Ave., Cleveland).
Tickets are $12 presale or $15 at the door and include parking at the JACK Casino Garage. They can be purchased at bit.ly/BoogieNightsHMC. All sales benefit Hospitality Management scholarships.
Food and drinks will be provided by the following Tri-C Hospitality alumni:
- Dan Bryan, Old River Tap and Social
- Kaitlyn Cornish, Skylar Sassy Sweets
- Lloyd Foust, Gingham Market
- Magdalis Galarza, Creative Feasts
- Christopher Kafcsak, Nomad Culinary
- Max Kirkwood, freelance bartender
- Judi Williams, Q&A Desserts
- Uleisa Young, IttyBittyBites Culinary Services
October 14, 2022
MEDIA CONTACT: Anthony Moujaes, 216-987-3068 or email@example.com