Tri-C Garners Five Finalist Nods in 2022 AACC Awards of Excellence
Awards recognize achievement and best practices among community colleges
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) has earned five finalist selections in the 2022 American Association of Community Colleges (AACC) Awards of Excellence. These national awards recognize high achievement and advancement of best practices among community colleges and their administrators, trustees and faculty.
Tri-C received finalist nods in five of seven categories:
- Student Success (Collegewide)
- Advancing Diversity (Collegewide)
- Faculty Innovation (Michele Hampton, business professor)
- CEO of the Year (Alex Johnson, president)
- Faculty Member of the Year (Robert Johnson, counseling professor)
Winners will be announced at the AACC Awards of Excellence Gala in New York City on May 1 as part of the AACC Annual Conference.
Earlier this month, criminal justice professor Mike Boyko was recognized with AACC’s 2022 Dale P. Parnell Award Distinguished Faculty Award. He will also be honored at the gala in May.
February 24, 2022
By Anthony Moujaes, 216-987-3068 or firstname.lastname@example.org