Leading Beyond the Badge: Women in Law Enforcement
In-person and virtual roundtable looks at industry opportunities and challenges for women
Women leaders in law enforcement will discuss their career opportunities and challenges during a roundtable discussion at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®).
The event, "Leading Beyond the Badge: Women in Law Enforcement," will take place both in person and virtually on March 8, 10-11:30 a.m., at Tri-C's Western Campus Theatre (11000 Pleasant Valley Road in Parma).
Five panelists from law enforcement agencies across Northeast Ohio will speak about their experiences in law enforcement:
- Acting Lt. Kisha Hudson, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Police Department
- Kelly Smith, City of Cleveland Division of Police
- Officer Sarah Shendy, Director, Law Enforcement Recruitment, Copley Police Department
- Tanya Czack, Parma Heights Police Department
- Chief Sheila Mason, Woodmere Village Police Department
The event is free and open to the public, including current and aspiring law enforcement officers. Registration for in-person attendance at surveymonkey.com/r/2Z2ZBJJ or virtual attendance at surveymonkey.com/r/CK89SCK.
The roundtable is co-sponsored by Tri-C's Public Safety Center of Excellence, the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives Greater Cleveland Chapter and the State of Ohio Office of Law Enforcement Recruitment.
March 01, 2022
By Anthony Moujaes, 216-987-3068 or firstname.lastname@example.org