Fall 2023 Tri-C Times Celebrates College’s 60th Anniversary
Commemorative issue explores College’s founding, expansion and impact
The newest issue of Tri-C Times was six decades in the making as the magazine celebrates the 60th anniversary of Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®).
- Learn about Tri-C’s first 60 years, from its first day of class in a converted schoolhouse to its present-day standing as the largest community college in Ohio.
- Read about the College’s past and present through the eyes of the current president, Michael A. Baston, Ed.D., and the College’s four former presidents.
- Meet Margaret Wong, a local attorney who has supported Tri-C and its students as a donor for three decades.
- See how the College set up alumna Rokeishia Rodgers for success.
- Discover how Sam LiPuma, an associate professor of philosophy, continues to inspire — and be inspired by — his students.
- Take a look at the history of Tri-C’s degree programs.
Tri-C Times is an award-winning publication produced by the College’s Integrated Communications department. View the latest issue and past editions.
September 28, 2023
By Anthony Moujaes, 216-987-3068 or email@example.com