Explore Career Training Opportunities at Tri-C
July 19-22 is Career Exploration Week, filled with programs and information
Learn more about how Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) can help you train for in-demand careers during Career Exploration Week, a virtual open house taking place July 19-22.
Each hourlong presentation will highlight a different career field:
- Monday at 6 p.m.: Information Technology
- Tuesday at noon: Public Safety
- Tuesday at 6 p.m.: STEM (science, technology, engineering and math)
- Wednesday at 6 p.m.: Hospitality
- Thursday at noon: Health Careers
- Thursday at noon: Business
Presentations will include a program overview, requirements, career outlook and opportunities available at Tri-C, including scholarships, internships, apprenticeships and transfer arrangements
Each presentation will be led by a Tri-C program manager. A recruiter will also be available to answer application, enrollment and scholarship questions.
Visit tri-c.edu/careerexplorationweek to register.
July 14, 2021
Erik Cassano, 216-987-3577 or email@example.com