Students Use The Learning Commons To:
- Check out books your instructor has provided to help you with classwork
- Speak with Librarians who can help you find information
- Checkout laptops
- Use computers
- Receive assistance using computer software
- Use study areas
Technology "Cheat Sheets" - Printable reference guides for common software applications
- Microsoft Access 2013
- Microsoft Excel 2013
- Microsoft Power Point 2013
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Mac Operating System
- Windows 7 Operating System
- Windows 8 Operating System
Video Tutorials - explore our library of online videos
Here Is How We Can Help Students Learn:
- Students may borrow material from the library using a valid My Tri-C Card.
- Books are loaned for a 21 day period and may be renewed unless the book has a hold on it for another patron. Books may be renewed in person, over the phone, or online.
- Students may order material from other libraries through OhioLINK or borrow from the CPL@Metro collection using Cleveland Public Library card.
- Check out a list of new books
- Laptops are available for borrowing on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Loans are for a maximum 4 hours at a time.
- When picking up a laptop, the user must present a valid My Tri-C card.
- Patrons must complete an agreement form before they can check out a laptop.
Need Some Help With Computer Software?
Stop by the library or computer labs for one-on-one help with your schoolwork.
Our staff is trained in various technical applications, as well as seasoned in helping students with day-to-day assignments they may be struggling with.
Do you have a specific question?
Send us an email and we will get right back to you with the answer!