East Library Pickup Process
There are two ways to pick up requested materials:
- From the circulation desk during open hours.
- From pickup lockers during East Student Services building (ESS) open hours.
Beginning the day you receive a confirmation in your Tri-C email that your materials have arrived, you have 14 days to either pick them up from the circulation desk or coordinate use of a pickup locker.
Picking Up from Circulation Desk
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Present your Tri-C ID/Stomp Card to staff at the circulation desk during open hours.
- Available materials will be checked out to you.
- Due dates are based on the date you pick up your materials.
- A receipt (with due dates) will be sent to your Tri-C email address. A printed receipt is available upon request at checkout.
- Materials will be bagged or bound and placed on the counter for you to pick up.
Picking Up from ESS Pickup Lockers
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You can view the full detailed calendar for the current semester to see any dates the College is scheduled to be closed. Pickup lockers are only available when the College is open. Please email to confirm building hours during the Winter and Spring breaks.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your Tri-C email account within 14 days of receiving your confirmation email.
- Include your S-Number.
- State that you would like to pick up your materials from a pickup locker.
- Indicate your agreement with the East Library Pickup Locker Process.
- Library staff will check available materials out to you and put them in a pickup locker.
- Due dates are based on the date materials are checked out and placed in the pickup locker.
NOTE: Once materials have been placed in a pickup locker, they cannot be picked up at the circulation desk instead.
- You will receive instructions in your Tri-C email for picking up your materials.
- Any materials not picked up within seven days will be checked back in and returned.
- There are three options for returning library materials:
- Blue library drop box outside main ESS entrance (Loop by Enrollment Center)
- Book depository located outside Library to the right of Library entrance doors (ESS third floor)
- Book drop at Circulation Desk inside Library during Library open hours (ESS 3100)
- For assistance, use the Librarian Live Chat feature or call the circulation desk at 216-987-2085 during open hours.