Massage Therapy Clinic
Due to the COVID-19 precautions, Tri-C has closed the Massage Therapy Student Clinic effective immediately. All appointments are being cancelled up to and including May 1. Watch for emails regarding scheduling for summer semester.
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate in the students' clinic learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered:
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the fall semester only.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semester appointments for 50 minute relaxation massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior citizens, Tri- C employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses, Veterans & Active Military: $25. Please note - in order to receive the discount you must provide valid ID that identifies you as a senior, Tri-C employee, Tri-C student, Veteran or Active Military.
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20 (30 minute massage)
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic, Fall Semester: 1½ hour appointments include a pre and post assessment and a one hour massage.
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
Spring 2020 Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Spring clinic begins on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, ending on Friday, May 1, 2020. We will be closed March 10-13 2020 for Spring Break.
Clinic scheduling is by appointment only. We will begin accepting calls on Monday, January 6, 2020 at 8:00 am. We are sorry, but we cannot honor any calls for spring scheduling made prior to 8:00 am on January 6. Call 216.987.2417 and leave a message with your name and number to make your appointment. Since we receive a high volume of calls, it may take us a few weeks before you hear back from us. Please be patient.
Appointment Days and Times:
- Tuesday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1:25 pm, 2:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 6:50 pm
- Thursday: 6:45 pm, 7:50 pm
- Friday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1:25 pm, 2:45 pm
You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
We are grateful for your participation in the Massage Therapy Student Clinic at Tri-C. Your involvement allows our students to practice their skills, contributing to student success, degree completion and future employment!
- Registration for Student Massage Therapy Clinic appointments is on a first-come, first -served basis. Please call or email us and leave a message.
- Payment can only be made with your Massage Therapy Clinic Card or your My Tri-C card.
- Payment details
- Instructions on how to use the On-Line Card Office from your home computer or on-campus computer kiosk
- Clinic policies