Massage Therapy Clinic
Due to the COVID-19 precautions, we regret that the Massage Therapy Student Clinic is closed until further notice. We will email participants when it is safe to re-open. If you would like to be added to our email list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate in the students' clinic learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered:
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the fall semester only.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semester appointments for 50 minute relaxation massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior citizens, Tri- C employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses, Veterans & Active Military: $25. Please note - in order to receive the discount you must provide valid ID that identifies you as a senior, Tri-C employee, Tri-C student, Veteran or Active Military.
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20 (30 minute massage)
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic, Fall Semester: 1½ hour appointments include a pre and post assessment and a one hour massage.
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
Spring 2020 Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Spring clinic begins on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, ending on Friday, May 1, 2020. We will be closed March 10-13 2020 for Spring Break.
Clinic scheduling is by appointment only. We will begin accepting calls on Monday, January 6, 2020 at 8:00 am. We are sorry, but we cannot honor any calls for spring scheduling made prior to 8:00 am on January 6. Call 216.987.2417 and leave a message with your name and number to make your appointment. Since we receive a high volume of calls, it may take us a few weeks before you hear back from us. Please be patient.
Appointment Days and Times:
- Tuesday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1:25 pm, 2:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 6:50 pm
- Thursday: 6:45 pm, 7:50 pm
- Friday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1:25 pm, 2:45 pm
You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
We are grateful for your participation in the Massage Therapy Student Clinic at Tri-C. Your involvement allows our students to practice their skills, contributing to student success, degree completion and future employment!
- Registration for Student Massage Therapy Clinic appointments is on a first-come, first -served basis. Please call or email us and leave a message.
- Payment can only be made with your Massage Therapy Clinic Card or your My Tri-C card.
- Payment details
- Instructions on how to use the On-Line Card Office from your home computer or on-campus computer kiosk
- Clinic policies