Massage Therapy Clinic
The Massage Therapy Student Clinic is open for Spring 2023 Semester. An email with scheduling details has been sent to returning participants. Contact us at email@example.com to be added to our email list.
You may begin calling 216-987-2417 on Wednesday Jan. 4, 2023 between 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. to be placed on a list for call back. Calls will be returned in the order they are received. Any calls made after 8 p.m. on Jan. 4 will be placed on the waiting list.
Tri-C’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low-cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. Community members and Tri-C staff, faculty and students are invited to participate in the students' clinic learning experience.
There are two types of massage therapy clinics offered:
Massage Therapy Student Clinic (spring and summer only)
50-minute relaxation massage
- Community members: $30
- Senior citizens, Tri-C employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses, veterans and active military: $25 with valid ID
- Children (7-12): $20 for 30-minute massage
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic (fall only)
60-minute targeted therapeutic massage plus pre- and post-assessment (90 minutes total)
- Community members: $35
- Senior citizens, Tri-C employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses,veterans and active military: $30 with valid ID
Spring 2023 Massage Therapy Student Clinic: Tuesday, Jan. 31 – Friday, May 5. The Clinic will be closed the week of March 13-17 for spring break.
Days and Times
Tuesday: 11:15 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:25 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:50 p.m.
Thursday: 5:45 p.m.
Friday: 11:15 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:25 p.m.
Save $5 with each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
We are grateful for your participation in Tri-C's Massage Therapy Student Clinic. Your involvement contributes to student success, degree completion and future employment!
- Appointments made on a first-come, first-served basis
- Payment by Massage Therapy Clinic card or Stomp card only
- Clinic policies