Massage Therapy Clinic
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate in the students' clinic learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered:
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the fall semester only.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semester appointments for 50 minute relaxation massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior citizens, Tri- C employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses, Veterans & Active Military: $25. Please note - in order to receive the discount you must provide valid ID that identifies you as a senior, Tri-C employee, Tri-C student, Veteran or Active Military.
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20 (30 minute massage)
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic, Fall Semester: 1½ hour appointments include a pre and post assessment and a one hour massage.
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
Fall 2019 Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Fall clinic begins on Tuesday, September 10, 2019, ending on Thursday, November 21, 2019.
Clinic scheduling is by appointment only. We will begin accepting calls on Monday, August 26, 2019 at 8:00 am. We are sorry, but we cannot honor any calls for fall scheduling made prior to 8:00 am on August 26. Call 216.987.2417 and leave a message with your name and number to make your appointment. Since we receive a high volume of calls, it may take us a few weeks before you hear back from us. Please be patient. Please also note that appointments may be limited as they are based on student enrollment.
Appointment Days and Times:
- Tuesday: 12:15 am, 2:15 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:30 pm
- Thursday: 12:15 am, 2:15 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:30 pm
You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
- Registration for Student Massage Therapy Clinic appointments is on a first-come, first -served basis. Please call or email us and leave a message.
- Payment can only be made with your Massage Therapy Clinic Card or your My Tri-C card.
- Payment details
- Instructions on how to use the On-Line Card Office from your home computer or on-campus computer kiosk
- Clinic policies