Massage Therapy Clinic
The Massage Therapy Student Clinic will be open for Spring 2023. Contact us at email@example.com to be added to our email list for future semesters or call 216-987-2417.
You may call on Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2024, between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. to schedule. Leave a message with your contact information and we will call you back on a first come - first served basis to schedule your appointments.
Tri-C’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low-cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. Community members and Tri-C staff, faculty and students are invited to participate in the students' clinic learning experience.
There are two types of massage therapy clinics offered: Spring/Summer and Advanced.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic Spring and Summer sessions
50-minute customized massage
- Community members: $30
- Senior citizens, Tri-C employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses, veterans and active military: $25 with valid ID
- Children (7-12): $20 for 30-minute massage
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic (fall only)
60-minute targeted therapeutic massage, plus pre- and post-assessment (90 minutes total)
- Community members: $35
- Senior citizens, Tri-C employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses, veterans and active military: $30 with valid ID
Appointment days and times:
- Tuesday:11:15 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:25 p.m., 5:30 p.m. and 6:50 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:15 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:25 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Spring 2024 Massage Therapy Student Clinic: Tuesday, Jan. 30, through Thursday, May 3, 2024. The Clinic will be closed on Tuesday March 12 and Thursday March 14 for Spring Break, and for dates when students have off-site scheduled events.
Save $5 with each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
We are grateful for your participation in Tri-C's Massage Therapy Student Clinic. Your involvement contributes to student success, degree completion and future employment!
- Appointments made on a first-come, first-served basis
- Payment by Massage Therapy Clinic card or Stomp card only
- Clinic policies