Classes and Camps
Check back for camp offerings coming soon!
For more detailed information about Spring 2023 non-credit recreation courses being offered, click on classes listed here:
- ZSYC-1156: Coed Basketball Camp (Ages 4-7; Grades K-2)
- ZSYC-1157: Coed Basketball Camp (Ages 8-14; Grades 3-8)
- ZRCW-1238: Muscle Toning (6 Weeks)
- ZRCW-1239: Pilates/Yoga Mix (6 Weeks)
- ZRCW-1071: Private Lesson: Personal Training (Six One-Hour Sessions)
- ZSYC-1217: Volleyball Camp (ages 12-14; grades 6-8)
How to register
Register for non-credit classes by visiting the Enrollment Center or www.cpe.tri-c.edu.
Deadline to register is one week prior to the beginning of class. Have the class section number available.
Through Program 60, residents of Ohio age 60 or older may register for regularly scheduled credit and
noncredit courses on a noncredit, tuition-free, space-available basis. Program 60 registration must be
completed in person at the Enrollment Center. For noncredit recreation courses, the Program 60
discount can only be applied three days prior to the first class date. Enrolling without the Program 60
discount, and re-enrolling once the Program 60 discount can be applied, is strictly prohibited. Note:
Program 60 does not apply to private lessons.