Eastern Campus Quad Project
The East Quad Project will create a traditional campus quad by focusing on greening and infrastructure improvements to the Eastern Campus. This additional green space for community and student activities will be created by re-configuring roads, parking and sidewalks and will also include renovations of the existing running track. The associated realignment of roadways and parking will also provide better and safer pedestrian and vehicular circulation.
Six priority project areas
- Circulation improvements (both vehicular and pedestrian)
- Campus green
- Athletic field enhancements
- Parking expansion
- Multi-purpose trail development
- The west entrance to the Student Services building will be closed from Monday, Oct. 24 through June 2023.
- Access to ESS will be maintained through all other doors and entryways.
- Egress routes will be posted inside the building.
- Entry into the construction area is prohibited. The construction area is outlined in red below.
Project work is being done with careful controls, compliance, and with safety, as the highest priority.
The construction team realizes these are high impact areas and they are doing their best to minimize impact to students and employees.
Entry into the construction area is prohibited.