How to Register for Classes
Online: Click on the link to the course you are interested in to register and pay.
By phone: Call 216-987-3075 and select option 1. Please have your credit card information available.
In person: Visit a campus Enrollment Center. Cash or check only. Click here for locations.
- Protected, lighted parking is provided at all Cuyahoga Community College campuses.
- Please note: Student Parking is available on campus in designated student parking lots. All faculty/staff vehicles on campus must have a displayed "hangtag" permit to park in designated faculty/staff parking areas.
- Each student assumes the personal risks and liabilities attendant on any course requirements and undertakes such courses acknowledging this. The student releases and holds harmless Cuyahoga Community College, its trustees, faculty, and administration for any injury sustained through his or her actions or the actions of other students.
- In the event of an emergency closing of the college, listen to local radio and television stations for official closings of campus and off-campus facilities. Information will also be posted on the home page of the Cuyahoga Community College website - www.tri-c.edu
- All owned or leased buildings of Cuyahoga Community College are smoke-free and tobacco-free. Smoking is not permitted at the building entrances.