I have a high school diploma or GED and want to attend college for the the first time.
If you fit this criteria, please follow the steps below:
In order to be eligible for Financial Aid or Tri-C scholarships and grants you must fill out a FAFSA. Learn more about the Financial Aid and Scholarship process at Tri-C.
Have your official high school transcript, GED, other college transcript(s) and/or military credit sent to the Registrar's office:
Cuyahoga Community College
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 5966
Cleveland OH 44101-0966
Testing is mandatory to determine the level of Math and English courses approved for registration.
- Take the Placement Test two-hour preparation course review session.
- Go to the nearest Placement Testing Center and take the test. View the Placement Center hours and campus locations.
All new students will be required to attend the MANDATORY:
- In-person New Student Orientation. During orientation, you will meet with a counselor and schedule your classes.
- Attend New Student Convocation
- Schedule your First Year Experience Success Seminar (FYE)
Call your campus Counseling Office at 216-987-6000 (option 4) to schedule an orientation.
You can register for classes on the My Info Tab of my Tri-C space or in person at the Enrollment Center. In order to register for courses, you must first complete the preparation session, testing, and orientation.
You will need your My Tri-C identification card to conduct business on any Tri-C campus. You can get your picture taken and haven your card printed at the Enrollment Center after you have registered for courses.
Your registration is not complete until you pay your tuition and fees. There is a payment deadline for each term. Pay your bill or make other arrangements with the Enrollment Center by the payment deadline.