Welcome to Tri-C
We're glad that you're here!
Our International Student Offices are located on each campus to better serve your needs and our advisors can guide you through the steps to become a student at Cuyahoga Community College. We are here to help you through your initial adjustment to the U.S. and our campus, your immigration needs and making sure you have the resources to be successful in the classroom.
Let's get started. To see how Cuyahoga Community College can best help you, please refer to the tabs at the bottom of this page and select the one that best describes your situation.
Stop in to see us soon - we are excited to meet you!
*Please note: We are a post-secondary institution conferring associate degrees and certificates. We do not offer 4 year Bachelor's degrees or Master's degrees.
*Please note that international students must maintain 12 credit hours per semester to maintain immigration status. At least 9 of these 12 credits must be in-person, face-to-face classes that physically meet.
Reasons to choose Tri-C
- Classes are less expensive than at 4-year colleges and universities. Cuyahoga Community College's tuition rate is half of the tuition rate for any other school in the Cleveland area.
- Class size is smaller than at public universities -- at Tri-C average class size is 19 students.
- Average age our our student population is 29 years old.
- Classes taken at a community college can be accepted at a 4-year college or university as a part of a Bachelor's degree program.
- The College ranks 1st in Ohio and 45th in the nation in conferring associate degrees - all disciplines.