Program and Course Assessment
The Learning Outcomes Assessment Office can set up a variety of options to help you to assess any course or program
- Employers surveys: Gauge how your graduates are doing in the real world. Results can identify any curricular gaps that are in demand from employers
- Graduate surveys: Hear from your former students regarding which areas they feel strong in and which areas they would have liked had more practice in before entering the workforce
- Exit surveys: Learn what the upcoming grads feel prepared for. Understand what equipment may need updating.
- Course surveys: Learn what works and what doesn't’t for your students.
The results are yours and yours alone. LOA does not share data with anyone but the requester of the surveys.
- In fall 2016 we moved from TK20 to Blackboard Outcomes.
- It is an easy to use tool for assessing artifacts. If you use Blackboard to collect assignments, it’s just a few clicks to align to an outcome for assessment.
- Simply create your assignment in your Blackboard course, align it to an outcome, and let LOA set up an assessment session for you and your faculty to evaluate your students work.
- We have instructions ready to send and can come to your campus for a training session.
- Your program learning outcomes have already been built into Blackboard. Simply send your rubrics and we can set up assessments for next semester.