Program and Course Surveys
If you are interested in sending surveys, simply choose from the list of questions below, and let us know what courses get the surveys and when to get started. LOA will set up a survey schedule for you! That takes the pressure off of your office to remember to send them every semester, as well as centralizing your results in the event of a change in staff in your department. You will receive the result of the evaluations emailed to you within 2 weeks of the semesters end.
Below are sample questions to get your discipline started:
- appeared to be carefully planned
- deadlines matched syllabus
- posted in a timely manner
- related to job prep
- helpful in license prep
- reflected course content and objectives
- helped me think critically, and apply theory to practice
- Made clear to me
- Relevant and realistic
- Well organized and effectively conducted
- Material was relevant
- Presented at an appropriate rate
- Resources/textbooks were helpful
- Upon completion I felt well versed
- Computer tech was available
- Adequate learning equipment for all students
- Equipment/software in good working and order up to date
- The tests reflected the material presented in class
- Opportunities provided for student input
- Developed critical thinking kills
- Adequate amount of time per topic
- Teaching techniques were adequate in assisting my learning
- All tests and graded material were discussed, explained and handed back
- Demonstrated knowledge of the subject
- Made students feel comfortable asking questions
- Used time effectively
- Enthusiastic about the subject matter
- Available outside of class
- Used lab time effectively
- Exams were fair and related to course content
- Communicates well, is accessible, approachable, and responds to student learning needs
- Gives constructive feedback
Open ended questions:
- Strengths of the Program?
- Areas for Improvement?
- What would’ve helped you be more successful in this course?
- Any recommendations?