Accounting News - The General Journal
Teachers of Accounting at Two Year Colleges (TACTYC)
- Announces several scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each for use by the winners during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Several scholarships will be awarded to students who will be graduating from a two-year college during Spring 2020, and will begin pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting at a four-year institution during Fall 2020.
- Several scholarships will be awarded to students who are currently attending a two-year college during Spring 2020 and will continue at a two-year college pursuing a degree or certificate in Accounting during Fall 2020.
- For requirements and to complete the online application go to:TACTYC.Org/Scholarships
The Institute of Certified Management Accountants' "IMA" Scholarship
- Your University/College can nominate up to 10 students per academic year.
- The CMA scholarship includes a package of benefits enabling you to study and sit for the exam at no cost. All nominated students receive the scholarship.
- To date, IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) has awarded CMA Scholarships to over 10,000 students worldwide, valued at more than $14 million in total.
- Don't delay! If you are a high-achieving student, you deserve to take advantage of this opportunity.
- Apply Year-Round ----> Yes, Year-Round @ IMAnet.org
Alumni and CPA Prep Candidates: CPA Review Scholarship
- Roger CPA Review is excited to honor:
- 10 deserving CPA candidates with a full-ride to the Elite-Unlimited Course.
- Between now and April 24th
- Accepting applications for the 2020 Scholarship Program!
- Share this opportunity with anyone you know considering CPA licensure
Roger CPA Review Scholarship Application
Payroll Certification Review Course:
NOW !!! at Corporate College
Contact a Professor and give us your news:
- Job Change
- Internship Experience
- Co-op Experience
- Pass an Exam
- Job Opening
- CPE Event
- Obtain CPE Credits
Tri-C is YOUR Accounting Home