Tri-C Council for Community Access and Development
Tri-C Council for Community Access and Development is a group of notable corporate, non-profit and civic leaders that represent diverse industry sectors from Northeast Ohio who assist Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) in responding to the educational and workforce access needs of communities challenged economically.
Together, we will respond to the needs facing Northeast Ohio as connectors and conveners for individuals, families and communities for a better tomorrow. We will continue to focus, maintain and improve the effectiveness of our collective contributions to the region’s educational, workforce and economic vitality while responding to the needs of stakeholders. The Tri-C Council for Community Access and Development will play an integral role in achieving that goal. Members of this esteemed group have demonstrated their commitment to being access champions through the outcomes of their work and the organizations they represent.
Tri-C Council for Community Access and Development Members:
- Represent high-demand industries in need of qualified workers.
- Connect Tri-C and Tri-C Access Centers to individuals who are in-need of accessible education and training
- Have knowledge of workforce and higher education systems, and resources to benefit the unemployed and underemployed
- Represent communities of people that would benefit from a Tri-C short-term workforce or academic program at Tri-C
- Assist Tri-C in connecting to “access populations” that the college has traditionally had difficulty reaching
- Represent organizations within the “spider web” of resources surrounding Tri-C Access Center
- Represent diverse areas across Cleveland and Cuyahoga County
- Advocate for the Tri-C access agenda which embraces the philosophy that all individuals can achieve the American Dream with the right support and resources
- Meet quarterly to learn of and engage in the Access Center strategy