Environmental Health & Safety
Maintain and provide all driver approval training, provide oversight for all college safety committees, provide leadership in the establishment of a College-wide emergency notification/public announcement system, provide all mandated OSHA training to all affected College employees, conduct annual departmental OSHA safety audits, provide regulatory compliance/oversight for all asbestos related projects and maintain College-wide database, provide/conduct annual EPA regulated College-wide hazardous waste disposals, provide/conduct College-wide infectious waste disposals, provide indoor air quality assessments, provide/conduct EPA Phase I site assessments for property acquisitions, process annual Ohio EPA air permits for College boilers and gas tanks, provide annual asbestos monitoring, and respond to and assist in all major emergency operations as needed.
MSDS On-Line -- Chemwatch
Seasonal Health Information:
Due to reported cases of Measles in other parts of the United States, please see the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website for more information about vaccination, precautions, symptoms, and other key resources.
- Center for Disease Control - Seasonal Influenza (flu)
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health Influenza Activity Weekly Reports
- Immunization Information
- Internal Tri-C Training (See directions below)
- For the internal training log-in to My Tri-C Space, Click on the Employee Tab, Click TEC and Browse for Training under the Subject - Environmental Health
- Free OSHA Safety Training