Voter Registration Information
Key Voting Dates for 2017
- September 17 – Constitution Day
Look for events on all Campuses - from cupcakes to Jeopardy, join the fun
- September 26 – National Voter Registration Day
Tri-C is a national partner! See more below.
- October 10 – Last Day to Register
- Noon, November 4 – Deadline to request Absentee Ballot
- November 7 – Election Day (Absentee Ballots must be received by 7:30 p.m. at BOE)
Voter Registration forms and Vote-by-Mail requests can be picked up in any Student Life office.
National Voter Registration Day - 9/26/2017
We have three questions for you ...
- Have you moved in the last five years?
- Have you changed your name?
- If you answered yes to the first two - your Voter Registration must be updated.
- Are you registered to vote? If no, sign up today and show the country that #TriCvotes
Tri-C has joined with Google, fb, the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections (BOE) and thousands of partners across the country to celebrate American democracy with National Voter Registration Day on 9/26 – a one-day focus to …
Register to Vote in September, so your voice can be heard in November.
- All Ohioans can register/make updates online at MyOhioVote.com – with a valid address, an Ohio ID or Driver’s License, and last four digits of your SS#
- If you don’t have those at the moment, no worries. Simply fill out a paper form. Pick one up at your campus Student Life Office. FYI – Fill it out there & they’ll send it in for you!
Facts for Thought …
- In any five-year period, 45% of eligible voters will move – and voter registration doesn’t travel with you. Each move requires you to update your address in order to keep voting.
- In half of the country’s most populous cities, less than 20% of the population voted and determined the next mayor. Does that work for you? If no – register today and be heard in November. You can then vote from home with a Vote by Mail ballot, vote early in person at the Board of Elections in your County – 10/11 – 11/6, or vote in person on November 7th. #TriCvotes