Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) empowers people of diverse cultures and identities to thrive and advance at the institution. Employees have access to an array of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) offerings that support professional development, encourage a culture of inclusivity in the workplace and classroom, and create a welcoming environment for all. The College also offers events and programming focused on honoring, celebrating and sharing knowledge about diverse cultures and the intersectionality of race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression and disability status.
Tri-C is excited to announce the launch of the new Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Employee Certificate Program DI1028, available in COMPASS.
The DEI certificate program represents a significant step toward further strengthening Tri-C’s culture of diversity, equity, inclusivity and respect. Program highlights include:
- An engaging, four-tiered learning framework
- A DEI call to action, to which each attendee will be asked to identify and commit
- A commitment form, to be filled out by each attendee
- Pre- and post-assessment surveys
- Curriculum sections must be completed in order, between July 1 and June 30
Employees can visit tri-c.edu/DEIcertificate to review frequently asked questions (FAQ) and view a user-friendly tutorial on how to add College and Community Programming to your COMPASS transcript.