Computer Numerical Control CNC
- This program offers training for both new and experienced CNC personnel.
- Students new to CNC can learn basic CNC operator skills necessary for entry-level employment in manufacturing and earn a CNC Technology Certificate.
- Experienced CNC personnel can attend any of the CNC Certificate courses they like or choose from a list of additional courses designed for individuals working in the field.
Who should attend?
Manual machinists, CNC operators, CNC programmers, shop floor technicians and shop floor supervisors.
Participants will learn::
- Shop Math
- Blueprint Reading & Gaging Review
- Machining processes
- Set-up and Operation of CNC Mill and Lathe
- Tooling used for CNC Machining
- Basic CNC Programming for Mill and Lathe
- Overview of CAD/CAM using MasterCAM
Previous experience with machine tools or completion of a Machining Technology Program.
Requirements for Completion:
To earn the CNC Technology Certificate, you must successfully complete five required classes totaling 160 hours of coursework. The program also offers four optional labs for those students who need hands-on machine time.
View Courses & Register
- ZCNC-1003: CNC Mill Operations
- ZCNC-1005: MasterCAM - Basic Mill
- ZCNC-1006: CNC Fundamentals
- ZCNC-1007: CNC Technologies
- ZCNC-1008: CNC Lathe - Advanced
- ZCNC-1009: CNC Mill - Advanced
- ZCNC-1012: CNC Mill Lab 1
- ZCNC-1013: CNC Lathe Lab 1
- ZCNC-1016: CNC Mill Lab 2
- ZCNC-1017: CNC Lathe Lab 2
- ZCNC-1026: Basic CNC Lathe Programming for PMT graduates
- ZCNC-1027: Basic CNC Mill Programming for PMT graduates
- ZCNC-1028: Haas Basic CNC Lathe Setup - Online
- ZCNC-1029: Haas Basic VF Milling Machine Setup - Online
- ZCNC-1030: Haas Basic CNC Lathe Programming - Online
- ZCNC-1031: Haas Basic VF Series CNC Mill Programming - Online
- ZCNC-1032: CNC Lathe Operations & Programming - Online
- ZCNC-1033: CNC Mill Operations and Programming - Online
- ZCNC-1034: CNC Lathe Operations
- ZCNC-1038: MasterCAM - Basic Lathe
- ZCNC-1039: Setup Reduction for CNC Machining and Turning Centers
- ZCNC-1040: Cycle Time Reduction for CNC Machining and Turning Centers
- ZCNC-1042: CNC Applications
- ZCNC-1043: MasterCAM - Surface Mill and Design
- ZCNC-1044: MasterCAM - 4th Axis Rotary Mill
- ZCNC-1045: MasterCAM Mill/Turn
- ZCNC-1046: CNC Swiss Operations
- ZCNC-1047: CNC Applications - Lathe
- ZCNC-1048: CNC Applications - Mill
- ZCNC-1050: CNC Swiss Support
- ZCNC-1051: CNC Machining Center Setup
- ZCNC-1052: Customized CNC Mill Operations and Programming
- ZCNC-1058: NIMS CNC Lathe Operations Exam Prep
- ZCNC-1059: NIMS CNC Mill Operations Exam Prep