Auto CAD and Solidworks
Computer Aided Design (CAD) uses a personal computer and design software to create technical drawings electronically. This program offers courses designed for business and industry professionals who need to use Computer Aided Design (CAD) software to create technical drawings on the job. Courses ranging from basic to complex are offered on AutoCAD and SolidWorks software.
Who should attend?
Engineers, architects, designers, technicians or anyone who needs to use AutoCAD or SolidWorks to create technical drawings.
Understanding of basic computer concepts and the Windows operating system
View Courses & Register
- ZCAD-1002: AutoCAD for the Professional 3D Basics
- ZCAD-1023: AutoCAD for Managers
- ZCAD-1036: AutoCAD 2007's Productivity Tools - Online
- ZCAD-1037: Customized AutoCAD LT
- ZCAD-1038: AutoCAD 2010 Update for 2008 Users
- ZCAD-1039: Revit Architecture Fundamentals
- ZCAD-1040: AutoCAD - Parametric Constraints
- ZCAD-1041: AutoCAD Productivity Tools
- ZCAD-1042: AutoCAD - Dynamic Blocks
- ZCAD-1043: AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 1
- ZCAD-1044: AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 2
- ZCAD-1045: Advanced AutoCAD