Auto CAD and Solidworks
Computer Aided Design (CAD) uses a personal computer and design software to create technical drawings electronically. This program area offers courses designed for business and industry professionals who need to use Computer Aided Design (CAD) software to create technical drawings on the job. Courses ranging from basic to complex are offered on AutoCAD and SolidWorks software. Students may enroll in any or all classes based on their specific needs. A certificate of completion is issued for each class completed.
Who should attend?
Engineers, architects, designers, technicians or anyone who needs to use AutoCAD or SolidWorks to create technical drawings.
Understanding of basic computer concepts and the Windows operating system
View Courses & Register
- ZCAD-1002: AutoCAD for the Professional 3D Basics
- ZCAD-1039: Revit Architecture Fundamentals
- ZCAD-1043: AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 1
- ZCAD-1044: AutoCAD Fundamentals Part 2
- ZCAD-1045: Advanced AutoCAD
- ZCAD-1046: AutoCAD for the Professional