Capital & Construction
To maintain, improve and repurpose existing facilities and develop new facilities (leased and owned) and capital assets (defined as furniture and equipment) of the College in support of the College's mission, vision and values.
Capital and Construction is directly responsible for all purchased and leased properties, as well as the Ten-Year College-wide Academic and Facilities Master Plan.
Services also include facility planning, architectural/engineering, programming and design, bidding, facility construction, facility renovation, infrastructure replacement, furnishings, equipment, art work selection, IT installations, site development and landscaping, new signage/wayfinding, leased facilities, and sustainability.
The College has many projects underway and all Current Opportunities are listed through Supplier Managed Services.
Sustainability at Cuyahoga Community College means achieving the College's educational and community missions with a sense of responsibility for preserving the environment, promoting the economy and improving society as a whole.
Major Projects Under Development
- Master Plan Update - NEW!
- Corporate College East Master Kitchen Lab
- Education & Humanities Centers Classroom Renovations
- Campus Center and Courtyard Renovations
- Lab Upgrades
- Manufacturing & Engineering Expansion (ATTC)
- Structural Rehabilitation and Plaza Renovations
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics Academy
- Equipment/Lab Upgrades
- Public Safety Training Center Phase II: Tactical Village
- STEM/IT Addition & Student Learning Space
- Phase II Building
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Academic, Media & Technology Equipment Upgrades