Capital & Construction
To maintain, improve and repurpose existing facilities and develop new facilities (leased and owned) and capital assets (defined as furniture and equipment) of the College in support of the College's mission, vision and values.
Capital and Construction is directly responsible for all purchased and leased properties, as well as the 10 Year College-wide Academic and Facilities Master Plan.
Services also include facility planning, architectural/engineering, programming and design, bidding, facility construction, facility renovation, infrastructure replacement, furnishings, equipment, art work selection, IT installations, site development and landscaping, new signage/wayfinding, leased facilities, and sustainability.
The College has many projects underway and all Current Opportunities are listed through Supplier Managed Services.
Sustainability at Cuyahoga Community College means achieving the College's educational and community missions with a sense of responsibility for preserving the environment, promoting the economy and improving society as a whole.
Major Projects Under Development
- Master Plan Update - NEW!
- Student Housing Study
- Student Activity Zone
- Swing Space Renovations
- Campus Center and Courtyard Renovations
- Structural Rehabilitation and Plaza Renovations
- Unified Technology Center Renovations
- Jerry Sue Thornton Center Roof Replacement
- Academic and Wellness Wing
- Student Services Renovations
- Roof Replacements
- New Student Lounge
- Phase II Building
- Space Utilization Analysis Security Enhancements (Phase III)