Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
High performers and up-to-date leaders realize that it takes a unique skillset to create authentic relationships with all people, no matter the race, gender, religion or other dimension of diversity. That, creating a work environment where all are not only “invited to the table” but also welcomed to have a real voice, takes a deliberate journey of self-discovery and learning about the perception of others, to take the steps towards increased inclusivity and team performance.
Implementing positive diversity and inclusion practices has proven to improve the employee experience and workplace performance. Research conducted by McKinsey and Company demonstrated how a diverse and inclusive workplace can drive performance leading to:
- Higher employee engagement
- Different perspectives
- Increased creativity
- Higher innovation rate
- Faster problem solving
- Improved decision-making results
Corporate College® offers courses that enables that self-discovery, in an environment that is safe, engaging and collaborative.
Scholarships may be available to those who qualify. Please call 216-987-4391 for more information.
Training and Certificates
Our diversity and inclusion facilitators are skilled at facilitating productive dialog and managing complex group dynamics as they focus on achieving the needed organizational and individual outcomes necessary to raise awareness, understanding, and behavior change.
Diversity & Inclusion Certificate Programs
- View Inclusive Champion 2021-2022 Schedule Details
- View Inclusive Leadership 2021-2022 Schedule Details
View Courses and Register:
Register for a certificate cohort or take each course separately
- ZLDR-0156: Inclusive Champion Certificate (Cohort)
- ZLDR-0157: Inclusive Leadership Certificate (Cohort)
- ZLDR-1053: Adapting Across Cultures Through Emotional Intelligence
- ZLDR-1563: Embracing Generational Diversity
- ZLDR-1561: Inclusive Leadership
- ZLDR-1559: Overcoming Conflict in a Diverse Workplace
- ZLDR-1560: Understanding Unconscious Bias
- ZLDR-1052: Valuing Differences
- ZLDR-1562: Women in Leadership
*Course access obtained via email within two business days of registration.