Inclusive Leadership Certificate
High-performing leaders realize that it takes a unique skillset to create authentic relationships with all people, no matter their race, gender, religion or other dimension of diversity.
This 20-hour certificate program gives leaders the motivation, skills, knowledge and abilities needed to grow self-efficacy and create a higher performing team culture in which team members feel respected and valued for their unique contributions, supported to learn and grow, and encouraged to fully contribute.
- Apply practices to become more cognizant of biases and microaggressions
- Appreciate the need to adjust work styles based on generational differences
- Identify the three dimensions of cultural awareness to better interact with people from other cultures
- Build courage to resolve conflicts in diverse settings
- Understand the challenges that women face in the workplace and methods for providing greater support
- Apply practical approaches to build a more welcoming, curious, inclusive and collaborative work team
- Develop a six-part action plan to achieve long-term personal learning objectives
- Understanding Unconscious Bias
- Embracing Generational Diversity
- Adapting Cross-Culturally with Emotional Intelligence
- Overcoming Conflict in a Diverse Workplace
- Women in Leadership
- Inclusive Leadership