Inclusive Champion Certificate
The word “champion” comes from the Latin concept of campionem, or “fighter.” In today’s business world, the term “champion” describes a person who stands for an ideal and has a passion to engage others in working toward achieving that ideal in the workplace.
Inclusion champions are important to organizations because they strive to personally model the values of inclusion and respect for all. They use their talents in the name of a diversity ideal to support, develop and drive inclusion forward, whether as an individual contributor, team member or project leader.
This 10-hour certificate program gives participants the knowledge they need to support a more diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. At the end of each session, participants will develop an individual action plan to move forward their ability to demonstrate and promote inclusivity and a sense of belonging for all.
- Apply practices to become more cognizant of biases and microaggressions
- Appreciate the need to adjust work styles based on generational differences
- Identify the three dimensions of cultural awareness to better interact with people from other cultures
- Develop a three-part action plan to achieve one’s personal goal of being even more inclusive
- Adapting Cross-Culturally with Emotional Intelligence
- Embracing Generational Diversity
- Understanding Unconscious Bias