Class B CDL Accelerated Training
This 120 hour program features:
- 40 hours of classroom and testing, covering all Federal requirements
- Minimum of 10 hours of skills pad (maneuverability)
- Minimum of 10 hours of on-the-road training
- Additional 20 hours will be utilized driving behind the wheel doing either maneuverability skills or road skills.
- 40 hours for pre-trip, test preparation, and testing.
ZRTR 1007 CDL-B Accelerated
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license
- You must have a high school diploma or GED or
- Score at Level 4 on 3 required ACT WorkKeys Assessment Tests
- You must pass a DOT Physical/Drug Screen
Please call Truck Driving Academy to register. Traditional Student Aid does not apply.
This 120 hour course is designed to familiarize the student with the skills required to obtain a Class "B" CDL driver's license. It includes classroom, driving skills and road driving.
Cost: $4000 plus a non-refundable $200 administrative fee.
Note: For more information and registration, please call 216-987-3231.
$4,000 CEU: 12 HRS: 120
|CDL B -W/E||7/23/16||8/28/16|
|CDL B -W/E||10/1/16||11/6/16|
Held at 23555 Euclid Ave, Euclid, OH. Please call 216-987-3226 to register.