Nursing Generic Track
Area of Study: Nursing
Degree/Certificate: Associate of Applied Science degree in Nursing
The Generic Track of the nursing program is for the student who is not an LPN with one year of clinical experience nor has a bachelor's or master’s degree. The Generic Track nursing program has both day and modified evening sessions.
Students are admitted to:
- Day Sections at Metro And East Campuses
- Modified Evening sections at East and Westshore Campuses
- Day Sections at Metro, East, and Westshore Campuses
- Modified Evening section at East Campus
- LPN to RN track evening section at East Campus
Clinicals are held at a variety of acute care settings.