Software Developers Academy: Cleveland Codes
Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy
Passionate about problem-solving and creative thinking? Interested in creating new apps, building websites, or developing software? Ready for a challenging new career in technology? Then the Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy is for you!
About the Course
Cleveland Codes is a full time, 16-week IT Fast Track Program. This fully immersive approach to learning provides students with the skills necessary to pursue a career in web application and development, learning to program in C# within the .NET framework. Students take the Microsoft Development Fundamentals Exam 98-361 in order to receive their Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification.
Students develop key skills in:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Back end and Front end Web Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Technical Interviewing and Career Development
Cleveland Codes students attend classes on campus for 16 weeks, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. With successful completion of all program requirements, students will have the opportunity to connect with many resources to assist with internships and or job placement.
Next Session will begin Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Complete the online application intake form.
- Take a short online assessment that will be emailed to you once you complete the intake form.
- Applicants who score well enough on the assessment will be invited to an onsite interview and be prepared to:
Take an onsite pre-test
- The following free resources are available to help you prepare for the pre-test:
C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners
Submit your resume and a detailed two paragraph essay answering the following two questions:
- Why do you want to enter the field of Software Development?
- Why do you believe you would succeed in it?
Participate in a brief behavioral style interview
4. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by email after completing step three.
*Applicants who do not meet Academy entrance requirements will be invited to join alternative programs in the Tri-C IT Center of Excellence.
Financing Your Future
Once you receive an acceptance notification, you may officially enroll into Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy. The course cost is $8500 and covers all program supplies, certification exam, and instruction.
Course Payment Methods:
- Submit a onetime payment in the full amount at the time of enrollment
- Set up an installment plan by working with the Tri-C Workforce Enrollment Center
- Seek grant funding through Ohio Means Jobs. Learn more by visiting the Ohio Means Job Web Site