Software Developers Academy: Cleveland Codes
Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy
Passionate about problem-solving and creative thinking? Interested in creating new apps, building websites, or developing software? Ready to explore a career in technology? Then the Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy is for you!
About the Course
Cleveland Codes is a full time, 16-week IT Fast Track Program. This fully immersive approach to learning provides students with the skills necessary to pursue a career in web application and development, learning to program C# within the .NET framework. Students take the Microsoft Development Fundamentals Exam 98-361 in order to receive their Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) certification.
Students develop key skills in:
- HTML & CSS
- SQL Server
- Object Oriented Programming
- Technical Interviewing and Career Development
Cleveland Codes students attend classes on campus for 16 weeks, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. With successful completion of all program requirements, students will have the opportunity to connect with many resources to assist with internships and or job placement.
- Complete an online application
- Take the online skills assessment emailed to you once you complete the intake form.
- Applicants who score well enough on the skills assessment will receive a link for the project assignment. You will be required to complete the project in the time allowed and present the project when invited to participate in an interview with the Cleveland Codes team.
- The Application and Interview process must be completed by June 1, 2017 in order to secure a spot in Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy.
**Applicants that do not have a qualifying score on the assessment will be directed to alternative programs in our IT Center of Excellence.
Financing Your Future
Once you receive an acceptance notification, you may officially enroll into Cleveland Codes Tri-C Software Developers Academy. The course cost is $8500 and covers all program supplies, certification exam, and instruction.
Course Payment Methods:
- Submit a onetime payment in the full amount at the time of enrollment
- Set up an installment plan by working with the Tri-C Workforce Enrollment Center
- Seek grant funding through Ohio Means Jobs. Learn more by visiting the Ohio Means Job Web Site