College Credit Plus +
Attention: Effective Summer of 2018, the CCP Admission requirements changed. Please refer to the New Applicants button for details.
Earn college credit in high school through College Credit Plus
Students in the College Credit Plus program enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
College Credit Plus allows eligible students grades 7 through 12 to earn high school and college credit during the Summer, Fall and Spring semesters that will appear on both their high school and college transcripts.
Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) offers two options within College Credit Plus:
- Take college courses at a Tri-C campus.
- Take college courses at your high school if offered through an agreement with your school district.
- Earning college credit for free, a tremendous cost savings towards your college education
- The ability to earn a college degree while completing the requirements toward your high school diploma
- College Credit Plus courses are weighted the same as your AP and IB courses
- 15-and 30-hour pathways for various fields to comply with the College Credit Plus requirements for high schools
- A large selection of courses and areas of study not normally available to high school students
- An advanced, challenging and rewarding environment
- A wide variety of courses that are guaranteed to transfer to any Ohio public institution (visit: www.ohiohighered.org/transfer/tag)
- Since 1989, more than 16,000 students have participated in the program.
- Tuition and book are covered at no cost to the student.*
*Private school/home school students are subject to available funding; books are not covered. Funding is contingent upon acceptance to the College and submission of the appropriate funding forms to the State by April 13, 2018 at 5:00 pm. Click on the Private and Home School Students button below for more information.