I'm Ready to Get Started
Explore your interests and find a program that puts you on the path to a bright future. Tri-C offers more than 1,000 courses in over 140 career and technical program areas.Discover Tri-C
Associate Degree Programs
Looking to earn a two-year degree? Thinking about starting at a community college and then transferring? Tri-C offers various degrees: associate of arts, associate of science, associate of applied business, associate of applied science Get your first degree from Tri-C!
- Learn more about Tri-C's associate degree programs
- Apply to Tri-C
- View our tuition and fees
- Schedule a campus visit
- Check out our university partnerships and transfer options
Want to update your skills? Prepare for a new field? Tri-C offers short-term certificates, certificates of proficiency or post-degree professional certificates. These curriculum options allow for measured career advancement.View our complete program list
Workforce Skill Training
Train for the most in-demand jobs in Northeast Ohio. Tri-C workforce-training courses are flexibly scheduled, including day, evening and weekend classes. Some programs will train you to enter the workforce in three months. Many programs can begin your path to additional certification. Job placement also available.
- View the workforce programs
- Attend a Hot Job Information Session
- Read about our new public safety training facility
Individual Professional and Continuing Education Courses
Increase your proficiency or gain valuable new skills that will help build your career. Choose from a variety of courses and classes designed to give you a competitive edge.
- Gain new skills to increase proficiency and marketability
- Check out all of Tri-C's Continuing Education options
- Plan customized training for your employees
- Take a class or train your employees at our conference center
Personal Enrichment Classes
Looking to take a class to enrich your life? Maybe learn a new language, a new cooking technique or a specific skill targeted to your hobbies and interests? Tri-C offers an array of programs for senior adults, youth and members of the community.Take a class that interests you