Tuition Incentive Programs
At Cuyahoga Community College, we are committed to student success and completion. Thus, we offer a variety of programs to not only save you money, but also put money in your pocket for achieving academic milestones. Tuition Guarantee locks-in tuition rates for up to 3 years! 15+ Perks awards you for remaining full-time and enrolling each semester. And our new, 30 Credit Hour Standard will discount summer tuition when you achieve 30 credits within the academic year.
Read on to find out how you can sign up and take advantage of our Tuition Incentive Programs!
The Tuition Guarantee Program at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is an incentive for you to enroll full time for three years and pay the same tuition throughout that period. We want this program to keep you at Tri-C until you complete your degree or certificate.
15+ Perks: Enroll full-time, graduate quickly and earn financial rewards!
The 15+ Perks Program at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C®) is an incentive for you to enroll full-time and earn rewards equal to 50 percent of tuition.
This program rewards you for enrolling each term and provides a way to complete your degree or certificate within two years.
Sign up today-it's as easy as 1-2-3! Go to my Tri-C space and follow these steps:
- Click on Paying for College
- Find the Tuition Information section, then click on 15+ Perks College Reward Program.
- Review the 15+ Perks Program Agreement form, select the checkbox and click Submit.
To be eligible for the 15+ Perks Program you will need to:
- Complete the FAFSA
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.gov
- Have completed all developmental education requirements and have a 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- Enroll in at least 15 credits in a fall or spring semester, or at least 7 credits in a summer semester
- Sign the 15+ Perks Program agreement
Together we can help you achieve your academic success and completion.