Massage Therapy Clinic
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate in the students' clinic learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered:
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the fall semester only.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semester appointments for 50 minute relaxation massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $25
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Fall Semester: 1½ hour appointments include a pre- and post‑assessment and a one-hour massage
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
- Children ages 7 to 12: $25
Fall 2017 Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Fall clinic is now in session through Friday, December 15, 2017. We will be closed on November 10, 23 and 24, 2017.
Clinic scheduling is by appointment only. Call 216.987.2417 and leave a message to make your appointment.
Appointment Days and Times:
- Tuesday: 12:15 pm, 2;15 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:30 pm
- Thursday: 5:45 pm, 7:30 pm
- Friday: 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm
New! You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
- Registration for Summer Student Massage Therapy Clinic appointments is on a first-come, first -served basis. Please call or email us and leave a message.
- Payment can only be made with your Massage Therapy Clinic Card or your My Tri-C card.
- Payment details
- Instructions on how to use the On-Line Card Office from your home computer or on-campus computer kiosk
- Clinic policies