Massage Therapy Clinic
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate in the students' clinic learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered:
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the fall semester only.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semester appointments for 50 minute relaxation massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $25
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Fall Semester: 1½ hour appointments include a pre- and post‑assessment, and a one-hour massage
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
- Children ages 7 to 12: $25
Summer 2017 Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Summer clinic began Tuesday, May 30, 2017 and runs through Friday, August 4, 2017. We will be closed on July 4, 2017.
Clinic scheduling is by appointment only. We are currently scheduling for summer clinic. The number to call is 216.987.2417.
Appointment Days and Times:
- Tuesday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1;25 pm, 5:45 pm, 6:50 pm, 7:55 pm
- Thursday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1;25 pm, 5:45 pm, 6:50 pm, 7:55 pm
- Friday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1:25 pm
New! You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
- Registration for Summer Student Massage Therapy Clinic appointments is on a first-come, first -served basis. Please call or email us and leave a message.
- Payment can only be made with your Massage Therapy Clinic Card or your My Tri-C card.
- Payment details
- Instructions on how to use the On-Line Card Office from your home computer or on-campus computer kiosk
- Clinic policies