Massage Therapy Clinic
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate the students' clinic learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered:
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the fall semester only.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semester appointments for 50 minute relaxation massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $25
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Fall Semester: 1½ hour appointments include a pre- and post‑assessment, and a one-hour massage
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
- Children ages 7 to 12: $25
Fall 2016 Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Fall clinic begins Tuesday, September 6, 2016 through Friday, December 9, 2016. We will be closed on Veterans Day (Friday, November 11, 2016) and during Thanksgiving Break (Thursday and Friday, November 24 & 25, 2016).
Appointment Days and Times:
- Tuesday: 12:15 pm, 2:15 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:30 pm
- Thursday: 5:45 pm, 7:30 pm
- Friday: 12:15 pm and 2:15 pm
New! You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.