Massage Therapy Clinic
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide low cost massages under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate the students' clinic learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered:
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters only.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the fall semester only.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semester appointments for 50 minute relaxation massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $25
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Fall Semester: 1½ hour appointments include a pre- and post‑assessment, and a one-hour massage
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
- Children ages 7 to 12: $25
Spring 2017 Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Spring clinic begins Tuesday, January 24, 2017 and runs through Friday, May 5, 2017. We will be closed during Spring Break (Tuesday March 14 through Friday March 17, 2017).
Appointment Days and Times:
- Tuesday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1;25 pm, 2:45 pm, 5:45 pm, 6:50 pm
- Thursday: 6:45 pm, 7:50 pm
- Friday: 11:15 am, 12:20 pm, 1:25 pm and 2:45 pm
New! You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.
- Registration for Spring Student Massage Therapy Clinic appointments begins on January 5, 2017 and is on a first-come, first -served basis.
- Payment can only be made with your Massage Therapy Clinic Card or your My Tri-C card.
- Payment details
- Instructions on how to use the On-Line Card Office from your home computer or on-campus computer kiosk
- Clinic policies