Massage Therapy Clinic
Cuyahoga Community College’s Massage Therapy Student Clinic is an educational facility where students provide massages - at a low cost - under the supervision of licensed massage therapists. The Clinic is an integral part of the Massage Therapy Curriculum. The general public and Tri-C staff, faculty, and students are invited to participate the students' classroom learning experience.
There are 2 types of massage therapy clinics offered at different times of the year.
- Massage Therapy Student Clinic is offered during the spring and summer semesters.
- Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic is only offered during the fall semester.
Massage Therapy Student Clinic- Spring and Summer Semesters 45 minute table massage
- General Public: $30
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $25
- Children, ages 7 to 12: $20
Advanced Massage Therapy Student Clinic- fall 2016 semester: Each 1½ hour appointment includes a pre- and a post‑assessment, plus a one-hour massage
- General Public: $35
- Senior Citizens, Tri- Employees, Tri-C students currently enrolled in credit courses: $30
- Children ages 7 to 12: $25
Fall 2016 Massage Therapy Student Clinic:
Fall clinic begins Tuesday, September 6, 2016 through Friday, December 9, 2016. Please note that we will be closed on Veterans Day (Friday, November 11, 2016) and during Thanksgiving Break (Thursday and Friday, November 24 & 25, 2016).
Appointment Times and Days:
- Tuesday: 12:15 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 5:45 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- Friday: 12:15 p.m. and 2:15 p.m.
New! You can receive a $5 savings for each referral you make to the Massage Therapy Student Clinic.