We are your recruitment source for co-op, internship, part time and full time positions.
Our experience have proven that employers who create an on-campus presence at Cuyahoga Community College (Tri-C) increase their ability to attract qualified students and alumni for their job openings. With strategic and cooperative planning you can also achieve this success. The Career Center has created a Menu of Options for you to establish your on-campus presence at Tri-C.
Partner with the Career Center to:
- Promote your employment openings
- Source future employees for experiential learning opportunities (e.g. co-ops and internships)
- Participate in job fair and on-campus recruiting events
- Serve on an advisory board committee
- Provide your expertise on an employer panel or mock interview
The benefits of hiring a co-op/intern for employers are:
- Participate in a flexible program that offers a source of diverse talent
- Get motivated employees and meet short-term employment trends
- Simplify your recruitment process from orientation through new employee training
- Effective way to recruit future full-time employees
Please contact your local Employer Relations Specialist to get started.