The Westshore Campus Enrollment Center provides students assistance with:
• Applying for admission to Cuyahoga Community College
• Enrollment procedures
• Course registration
• Tuition/fee payments including installment payment plans
• Residency status information
• Admission and course registration for the College Credit Plus program
• Veteran benefits
• International student admission and course registration
For more information, please contact: Karen Dickerson, Campus Director, Enrollment Center, firstname.lastname@example.org, 216-987-3897
About Westshore Campus
Getting an education has never been more convenient if you live in the western area of Cuyahoga County. The Westshore Campus has a complete Enrollment Center with a full array of student services, a large Technology Learning Center, a library, two large lecture classrooms and state-of-the-art life science labs with strong lab support areas.
At the Westshore Campus and its educational site at the Corporate College West (CCW) building, you can take all the classes you need to complete an associate degree or to earn credits for transfer to a four year institution. Both facilities are conveniently located just minutes from each other off the highway in Westlake. The Westshore Campus was designed with sustainability in mind. Each decision was made on the property to create a "Green Campus" for Tri-C. View the College's sustainability page for information on all College efforts to go green.
Emergency Medical Technology
State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
The Transfer Center is designed to help students navigate the process from degree completion at Tri-C to successful transfer to a four-year institution. Visit the Transfer Center website for university partnership and contact information, and check out the schedule for upcoming four-year schools scheduled to visit Westshore and Westshore at CCW.
Contact the Westshore Campus Transfer Specialist today: Katy Marshall 216-987-3130 or email@example.com.
Student Life at Westshore Campus is designed as a comprehensive approach to student interaction, connection, and inclusion in the campus community. During your time at Westshore, you will have the opportunity to participate in activities and inititiatives in the following areas:
- There are great videos available for your success as a student! Visit the StudentLingo site for great on-demand video workshops.
- Do you know a Westshore campus employee who deserves recognition for a student success initiative? Nominate them today! Student Success Nomination