Creative Services develops clear, consistent, marketing pieces (i.e. postcards, posters, flyers, schedule book, handbooks, etc.) to promote enrollment, community partnerships, and events.
This department is a one-stop shop for all design and print production at Cuyahoga Community College. Their priorities are to ensure quality, cost efficiency and brand guidelines are followed.
The following services are provided to our College clients:
Paper Selection and Estimating
Marketing Print Production Guidelines
Simple copy requests at your campus copy center: Log onto MY Tri-C Space, go to the employee tab, click on forms, and under Reprographics you will see a form for each of the three campuses. Fill out the appropriate form and send it to the copy center with your printing request.
All other Marketing jobs:
- Contact the Marketing Manager on your campus.
- The Marketing Manager will walk you through the project intake process, obtaining a complete scope of the project.
- Marketing will determine whether the project can be produced directly through Reprographics, or if additional design production services are needed from Marketing – Creative Services.
- The Marketing Manager will follow up with you regarding timeline and cost.
- Production will begin on your project.
The goal of Marketing and Communications is to make this process as quick and painless as possible, while insuring that all print ad layout, content, format and color is consistent with College specifications. Also, in accordance with Tri-C’s One College mantra, and with the goal of helping the college stay fiscally responsible, Marketing and Communications will be the front-door for print production at the College and should be contacted for all print production being considered for outside suppliers.